Howard JW Insurance Group Blog
By: T Antoinette Wilson
The word “Legacy” can be defined as something you pass on to the next generation or the inheritance you leave to your children’s children. It may include money, real estate, the business you’re building, and intangible things like your reputation, family strength, happy memories, and family name. Life Insurance is at the very top of my list of insurance protection, because of how it helps protect your legacy.
A lot of people think about their mortality when they think about life insurance. I like to think of life insurance differently. Instead of thinking about death, let’s think about life and the legacy you want for your family. I invite you to explore how to use life insurance to help build upon and protect your legacy. To help you get started, here are 6 simple ways to leave a legacy using life insurance:
1. Let Your Funeral Be About Happy Memories, Not Financial Stress
2. Leave Financial Freedom to Your Family
3. Pay Your Son’s or Daughter’s College Tuition
4. Protect Your Loved One’s Current Lifestyle
5. Help Your Loved One Achieve Their Goals
6. Leave a Lump Sum Donation to Your Favorite Charity or Institution
Bonus! Create a Living Legacy
At Howard JW Insurance Group, we’re all about tracking with your vision and protecting your legacy. We’d love to learn about your legacy plans! Contact one of our licensed, Insurance Consultants. We’re here for you and happy to help!
What legacy do you have planned for your loved ones?